Features of Powder Coating
- After application of Powder Coating Line, the parts enter a curing oven where, with the addition of heat, the coating chemically reacts to produce a high density, rough and tough film.
- The above technique is carried out by baking the coated product in conveyorised oven having variable speed to accommodate different sizes of components.
- A separate line for pretreatment (PT) of aluminum has also been installed.
Why Choose Avon For This Services
- We’ve already completed a number of successful projects and are dedicated to offering the best possible service in the future. We aspire to be the leaders in our field, with a positive attitude, sincerity, humility, and a shared commitment to achieve our objectives.
- The main difference between a conventional liquid paint and Heat Resistant powder coating is that powder coating in NCR does not require a solvent to keep the binder and filler parts in a liquid suspension form
- This is more durable compared to conventional finishing as it is resistant to the impact of moisture, chemicals, ultraviolet light, and other extreme weather conditions. Apart from all these properties, it appears to look great!